NVIDIA doesn’t fail to make your experience, in terms of visuals and graphics, one of a kind. The primary reason why it is considered the best in terms of graphics processors is because of the immaculate innovations they are integrating into their processors.
In this year’s SIGGRAPH conference held in Los Angeles Convention Center, innovators from all across the world gathered around to peek into the new launches and play around with some of the best innovative breakthroughs that are yet to be released into the market.
But, the moment the curtains raised, the innovators were overwhelmed with the green shade of NVIDIA which already took over the left, right as well as the centre stage in the convention. The primary range of focus that left the innovators intrigued is the range of powering demos happening around.
The entire show floor experienced multiple computer as well as software developers demoing the latest application launches made by NVIDIA. Some of the highlights in the same were the real time ray tracing along with the advanced artificial intelligence, on the dedicated NVIDIA studio laptops as well as the mobile workstations.
The conference witnessed over 35 partners of NVIDIA running over the new 50 RTX studio laptops. Some of the leading and coveted graphics companies across the world are demonstrating their new applications and features on their as well. The leading brands being Adobe, Ansys, BinaryVR, Autodesk, Blackmagic Design, Boris FX, Colorfront, Blender, Chaos Group, Epic Games, Luxion, Foundry, Maxon, OTOY, Noitom, Pixar, Reallusion, PTC, Siemens, Redshift, Unity etc. to name a few.
The NVIDIA stations themselves have dedicated demos catering to the top 14 features around in the latest RTX studio laptop launches. Some of the most important ones include:
- 8K video editing skills with REDCINE-X PRO alongside Adobe Premier Pro
- Indulging in product design with the real time ray tracing feature
- VFX with Borix Effects along with the After Effects on a Razer Blade 15
- RTX-powered ray tracing done with Modo as well as Modo Renderer
- Mechanical visualisations enhanced with the help of RTX powered ray tracing and new artificial intelligence features
- Architectural visualisation in the Autodesk Revit
- Concept design with RTX powered Ray tracing done on the Acer Concept D 7
- 3D painting with the help of RTX bakers done on ASUS Studiobook W500
- AI enhanced color grading as well as video editing done on Dell Precision 7740
Further demonstrations can be witnessed around the work stations of the partners with demos including:
- Tech demo of the NVIDIA RTX GPU with full specifications
- DaVinci Resolve training rendered by BlackMagic
- Further demonstrations of the Arnold GPU 5.4 beta version by Autodesk
- Demo of V-ray with RTX ray-tracing support done by Chaos group
- Demonstration of the Redshift 3 with the RTX powered ray tracing along with Cinema D 421 by Maxon
These are some of the primary ones, there are a plethora of more that one can indulge in while being there.