10 Best Gaming Laptop Black Friday Deals on Amazon 2020 You Should Not Miss
Black Friday is around the corner, and come November 27, leading laptop manufacturers will line up attractive deals and discounts. This is perhaps the most enchanting time of the year for the marketplace, and if you are planning to grab a deal or two for yourself, it can be fairly chaotic to make sense of the myriad of discounts on offer.
We decided to make things easier for you by lining up some of the most thrilling gaming laptop Black Friday deals running on Amazon. Let’s also find out about the preparations you should make for the big day to come out a victorious, smug shopper.
The Most Terrific Gaming Laptop Black Friday Offers on Amazon
As the love for gaming has reached mammoth proportions, more and more manufacturers have invested energies in creating the perfect gaming partner.
Depending on your budget ($569.00–$1999 and above), here are some of the best deals running on Amazon this Black Friday:
How to Get the Best Gaming Laptop Black Friday Deals
To ensure you can make the most of this market season, here are a few pointers to help you choose the right deal:
- Understand the GPU you need: Look for NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPUs that last for a long time and let you play your games at high settings. RTX 2080 is about the most powerful card you can get to play (almost) everything at its optimum. You can look for GTX 1660 Ti or 1660 if you are okay with making a few compromises during gameplay.
- Get a powerful CPU: To play without distortion and fumbles, you should get an Intel Core i5 processor and above. An Intel i7 processor will give you excellent speed and efficiency. An Intel i9 may be overkill—and too expensive—unless you have specific demands for breakneck speeds.
- Aim for 16GB RAM: Laptops with 16GB RAM will serve you well during gameplay although you can get by with 8GB for less-intensive sessions.
- Squeeze in some SSD storage: If you can get a laptop with some SSD, you will experience improved booting and loading times. Consider gaming laptops that offer a 1TB (or above) HDD in addition to 128GB (or above) SSD.
- Choose the display wisely: A 15” or 17” screen is ideal for gaming. Ensure you choose a laptop that offers nothing less than a 1920 x 1080 screen resolution. Refresh rates of 60HZ are adequate in most cases, although 144Hz is certain to elevate things to an all-new level.
- Look for a gaming-friendly keyboard: An ergonomic keyboard with RGB backlighting, anti-ghosting, and 1.5mm–2mm of key-travel distance is well-suited for gamers.
When it comes to purchasing gaming laptops – those incredible powerhouses that bring virtual reality at close quarters – we often make compromises. That’s why it is a lucrative idea to make the most of Black Friday and lay your hands on the machine you had always coveted but never got around to owning.