Black Friday is around the corner, and come November 23, leading laptop manufacturers will line up attractive deals and discounts. This is perhaps the most enchanting time of the year for the marketplace, and if you are planning to grab a deal or two for yourself, it can be fairly chaotic to make sense of the myriad of discounts on offer. We decided to make things easier for you by lining up some of the most thrilling gaming laptop Black Friday deals running on Amazon. Let’s also find out about the preparations you should make for the big day to come out a victorious, smug shopper.
The Most Terrific Gaming Laptop Black Friday Offers on Amazon
As the love for gaming has reached mammoth proportions, more and more manufacturers have invested energies in creating the perfect gaming partner. Today, manufacturers like MSI, ASUS ROG, Razer and Acer lead from the front in building gaming devices that are as steady as they are powerful. Companies like HP, Dell, Lenovo, Gigabyte and Samsung have also committed to the production of gaming computers—competitively priced and dependable for long hours of adrenaline-pumping sessions. Depending on your budget ($569.00–$1999 and above), here are some of the best deals running on Amazon this Black Friday:
- HP Pavilion 15-inch Gaming Laptop: Available from $949 (Save $150)
This is your go-to choice if you’re looking for a 15.6″ gaming laptop with a IPS anti-glare display; it offers an Intel Core i7-8750H hexa-core processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050TI graphics at a bargain price.
- ASUS FX504TUF Thin & Light Gaming Laptop: Available from $699 (Save $100)
This inexpensive wonder from ASUS offers an Intel i5 processor, 1TB FireCuda SSHD memory, and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics.
- MSI GV62 8RD-200: Available from $799.00 (Save $100)
Behold this high-performance gaming laptop with an Intel i5 processor and 16GB of Intel Optane memory in addition to a 1TB HDD.
- Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop: Available from $999 (Save $300)
Check out this 15.6” sturdy gaming laptop from Acer with a 144Hz refresh rate and an Intel Core i7 processor.
- HP 15.6″ OMEN 15-dc0020nr Gaming Laptop: Available from $999 (Save $100)
If you’re keen on HP gaming laptops, this one is fitted with an Intel i7 CPU and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics; it supports unplugged usage for almost 11 hours.
- Dell G3579-7989BLK-PUS Gaming Laptop: Available from $929 (Save $170)
Experience the power of an Intel i7 CPU and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti graphics along with the reassuring security of Dell.
- Razer Blade 15: Available from $1599 (Save up to $200)
Here’s the perfect pick if you’re looking for the world’s smallest 15.6” gaming laptop driven by an Intel i7 processor and up to 32GB RAM.
- MSI GS65 Stealth THIN-050 Gaming Laptop: Available from $1969
MSI GS65 Stealth THIN-050 gaming laptop delivers excellent gameplay with its Intel i7 processor, 16GB RAM, and 512GB SSD storage space.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus S Ultra Slim Gaming Laptop: Available from $1799 (Save $200)
This sleek laptop with a thickness of 0.62” offers an Intel i7 processor, 512GB of SSD memory, and a 144Hz refresh rate.
- GIGABYTE Aero 15X v8-BK4: Available from $1998 (Save $300)
This one’s another 15.6” super-slim gaming laptop with a 144Hz refresh rate and an Intel i7 processor.
How to Get the Best Gaming Laptop Black Friday Deals
To ensure you can make the most of this market season, here are a few pointers to help you choose the right deal:
- Understand the GPU you need: Look for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-series GPUs that last for a long time and let you play your games at high settings. GTX 1080 is about the most powerful card you can get to play (almost) everything at its optimum. You can look for GTX 1060 or 1050 if you are okay with making a few compromises during gameplay.
- Get a powerful CPU: To play without distortion and fumbles, you should get an Intel Core i5 processor and above. An Intel i7 processor will give you excellent speed and efficiency. An Intel i9 may be overkill—and too expensive—unless you have specific demands for breakneck speeds. The ASUS ROG G703 gaming laptop, for instance, offers an i9 -8950HK at $3699.00.
- Aim for 16GB RAM: Laptops with 16GB RAM will serve you well during gameplay although you can get by with 8GB for less-intensive sessions.
- Squeeze in some SSD storage: If you can get a laptop with some SSD, you will experience improved booting and loading times. Consider gaming laptops that offer a 1TB (or above) HDD in addition to 128GB (or above) SSD.
- Choose the display wisely: A 15” or 17” screen is ideal for gaming. Ensure you choose a laptop that offers nothing less than a 1920 x 1080 screen resolution. Refresh rates of 60HZ are adequate in most cases, although 144Hz is certain to elevate things to an all-new level. You can purchase the HP OMEN 17” gaming laptop for a 144Hz refresh rate at an affordable price of $1299.00.
- Look for a gaming-friendly keyboard: An ergonomic keyboard with RGB backlighting, anti-ghosting, and 1.5mm–2mm of key-travel distance is well-suited for gamers. The Razer Blade Pro 17 which is available on Amazon for $1637.22 offers some of the best backlighting in the business, powered by Razer Chroma. The Alienware AW17R4-7003SLV-PUS (Dell) that is priced at $1449.00 also provides a terrific gaming keyboard with 2.2mm key travel distance.
When it comes to purchasing gaming laptops – those incredible powerhouses that bring virtual reality at close quarters – we often make compromises. That’s why it is a lucrative idea to make the most of Black Friday and lay your hands on the machine you had always coveted but never got around to owning.