10 Best 14 Inch Laptops 2020 [Buying Guide]
If there is one aspect of design that computer manufacturers have really experimented with, it is size. From mammoth computers that took up an entire room to store to tiny, lithe machines that can fit into backpacks, computers have truly transformed with time.
Not only are these machines leaner and meaner but they are also built on the intuitive utility of a mid-sized form factor.
Today, many top computer makers have launched 14-inch models for their popular product line-ups.
Brands like Acer, ASUS, MSI and Lenovo have perfectly competent offerings that can fuel up your life, complete day to day tasks, as well as fire up your imagination with gaming, multimedia creation and editing.
At the face of it, these mid-sized laptops seem to be a good balance for those who find 15-inch computers too big and 13-inch computers way too tiny.
But how powerful, really, is a mid-sized laptop? Does it genuinely achieve a golden mean between its edgier counterparts or boil down to being an average, flash in the pan innovation that doesn’t deliver on its promise?
In this exhaustive review of the top 14-inch laptops of the present times, we discuss the merits of these machines and how far they optimize their unique form factor.
We also discuss the considerations you must keep in mind while purchasing a 14-inch laptop as well as enlist the front-runners in the race.
With changing times, laptops have also evolved constantly. While large screens used to dominate the space at a time, the marketplace now abounds in computers with 15.6”, 14”, and 13” monitors. The smaller screen size directly improves portability, making the computer better suited to the grind of daily life.
Today, 14” laptops are trendy, even though some maintain that they rank behind their 15.6” cousins. But if you travel often and your day involves considerable working on the go, you should be able to derive a lot from a 14” form factor.
This is largely why you can find these notebooks all around you—from office spaces to cafes, from college campuses to hostel rooms. Manufacturers have started creating them in different designs and models too, such as convertibles and 2-in-1 laptops.
Choosing a laptop can be a complicated decision. There are multiple aspects to consider, from the screen size and the processing configuration to the display and the acoustics. In this article, we attempt to drill deep down into the world of 14” laptops and enlist some of the very best ones to choose from.
Table of Contents
- Why Get a 14-inch Laptop over a 13-inch or 15-inch One
- Six Things in Any 14-inch Laptop Worth its Salt
- Our Picks: 10 Best 14 Inch Laptops of 2020
- 1. Acer Swift 3 SF314-42 – Recommended 14-Inch Laptop
- 2. Lenovo Flex 5 – Recommended 14 Inch Laptop
- 3. ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425 – Best 14 Inch Laptop Under $1000
- 4. Dell Inspiron 14 5400 – Best Dell 14-Inch Laptop
- 5. ASUS VivoBook S14 S433 – Best Budget 14-Inch Laptop Under $700
- 6. HP Pavilion x360 – Best HP 14 Inch 2-in-1 Laptop
- 7. ASUS ZenBook Duo UX481FL – Best 14 Inch Dual Screen Laptop
- 8. Lenovo Yoga C940 (14-inch) – Best Mobile Performance Laptop
- 9. ASUS ZenBook 14 UX434FLC – Best ASUS 14 Inch Laptop
- 10. MSI Modern 14 A10RAS-884 – Best 14 inch Laptop with Dedicated Graphics
- Bonus: ASUS Chromebook Flip C436 – Best 14 Inch Chromebook
- Buying a 14 Inch Laptop: Pros and Cons
- Market Overview: 14″ Laptop Brands to Choose From
- What to Expect in a 14” Laptop
- The Long and Short of It
Why Get a 14-inch Laptop over a 13-inch or 15-inch One
Have you been using a 13-inch laptop? You have probably fallen head over heels with the compact construction of your device and its effortless portability.
Likewise, if you have been working on a 15-inch laptop, you are unlikely to feel satisfied with anything that delivers a less enchanting display, specs as powerful, and usage as ergonomic.
But this is where a 14-inch laptop successfully combines the best of both worlds and provides an experience that suits contemporary lifestyles to a T.
It has adequate power and a reasonably-sized display without being unwieldy; indeed, many 14-inchers have NVIDIA GPUs and Intel i7 processors.
A standout reason to opt for a 14-inch laptop is its gaming excellence. If you are a gamer, a 13-inch laptop might not satisfy you.
The market doesn’t yet abound in 13-inch gaming laptops, so you will be hard pressed to find one with competent specs, long-lasting battery, and high-quality display.
A 15-inch laptop will deliver on all these counts, but it will also cost you a great deal more while being bulkier. Many 14-inch laptops manage to offer a pleasant gaming experience.
Another triumph of the 14-inch form factor is a comfortable keyboard that is easy to type on, even for long typing tasks. Some people find that 13-inch laptops have cramped keyboards that offer very little space to rest your fingers.
On the other hand, many 15-inch laptops offer keyboards with small and loosely spaced keys. A 14-inch laptop achieves a balance with an intelligent design that is convenient especially for those who type away for hours on end.
Six Things in Any 14-inch Laptop Worth its Salt
If you have chosen to opt for a 14-inch laptop, do ensure you purchase one that offers well-rounded performance in both processing and display.
The USP of a 14-inch laptop is the manner in which it blends the brilliance of its larger cousin (15”) with the mobility of its smaller sibling (13”).
So, be careful when you shell out money for a 14-inch laptop (with luck, you should find a good deal in the range of $800–$1200).
Here are six things you must definitely seek in a quality 14-inch laptop:
- High-speed processing delivered through an Intel Core i5 processor or above, complemented by at least 8GB RAM and 256GB of storage space.
- Superior graphics delivered through integrated Intel graphics or, if you desire exceptional imagery, a dedicated NVIDIA graphics card.
- Long-lasting battery life of at least 8–10 hours to guarantee that your laptop is portable and doesn’t have you hunting for charging stations for the greater part of the day.
- An FHD (Full High Definition) display (or above), preferably with support for In-Plane Switching (IPS). Some laptops also offer an anti-glare screen, a wide viewing angle, and high refresh rates.
- A lightweight build in the range of 2.2–3.5lbs and thickness of 0.5–0.7” so that you can easily lug your laptop along with you.
- An easy-to-use keyboard with a key-travel distance that isn’t harsh on your fingers and convenient spacing of keys for typing speed and comfort (Read: 10 best laptop with backlit keyboard).
Our Picks: 10 Best 14 Inch Laptops of 2020
From ASUS to HP, Lenovo to MSI, the world of 14” laptops now has several players. We have consolidated the finest for you, spanning budgets and configurations. Whether you require a computing partner for home or business, creative endeavors or entertainment, the chances are that there will be something on this list that fits right in.
These 14-inch machines claim to be just right for students, professionals, travelers, and gamer. They are also available in budgets that are more affordable than lofty.
|14-inch Laptop Best Specs|
|Processor||10th Gen Core i5/i7 CPU|
|Graphics||Intel UHD Graphics|
|Memory||8GB DDR4 RAM|
|Storage||512GB PCIE SSD|
|Display||14-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080)|
|Weight||Under 4 lbs.|
|Battery Life||Up to 12 hours|
1. Acer Swift 3 SF314-42 – Recommended 14-Inch Laptop
The Acer Swift 3 SF314-42 is hands down one of the best available options that you can come across when it comes to that category of device.
It looks stunning and elegant and comes with all the durability tests done to ensure long lasting finish without any further compromise.
As for the processors, it comes with the AMD Ryzen 7 4700U processor with 8 cores for effortless user experience. It is also programmed with the Radeon Graphics that further ensure crisp visuals and optimum color saturation.
The main limelight of the device is the 14” FHD widescreen IPS LED-backlit display with a screen resolution of 1080p.
Coming round to the storage and memory options, it is equipped with 512GB SSD along with 8GB RAM for smoother user experience.
It is also one of the thinnest and lightweight devices on the market, weighing 2.65 lbs and supports a battery life of 11.5 hours, which again is pretty amazing, for a device of this calibre.
2. Lenovo Flex 5 – Recommended 14 Inch Laptop
It comes with a touchscreen display that lets you use a stylus to interact with the display according to your needs (read note-taking, doodling, the works).
The active pen is included with the purchase, so you don’t need to incur additional expenditure to avail of this provision.
This convertible comes with an FHD screen with a full resolution of 1920 x 1080. The graphics support is for AMD Radeon Graphics.
The snazziest part about the display is that it adapts to the situation excellently. So, while the laptop mode is best-suited for day-to-day computing, you can switch to the stand mode for watching A/V content and the tent mode for sharing things with peers and colleagues.
Driving this laptop is an AMD Ryzen 5 4500U CPU, supported by 16GB RAM and a 256GB SSD.
The AMD processor is quite adept at multitasking; it also supports endeavors such as multimedia editing.
The commitment to security on this device is admirable. It offers a fingerprint reader for touch-based security, which comes in handy in shared working spaces.
We particularly love the webcam privacy shutter (TrueBlock). It lets you physically close the webcam when it is not in use. No more fear of your boss catching you watching Netflix in your PJs when you are supposed to be working from home!
What about mobility and device support? Well, at 3.64lbs and 0.8”, the portability quotient is quite high.
And since this laptop has inbuilt USB-C ports, USB A ports as well as an HDMI, you can connect to devices or external displays in a snap.
3. ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425 – Best 14 Inch Laptop Under $1000
The ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425 is the perfect mobile workstation that provides with the latest innovation and ensures smoother performance beyond comprehension.
The device also comes with a sleek all-grey exterior and interior, which further looks pretty stunning as well.
As for the overall performance, the ZenBook 14 is powered by the latest 10th generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Core Processor with the Intel Iris Plus Graphics that ensures smoother functions. The trackpad is also pretty smooth in function as well.
The device is also integrated with 512 GB PCIe NVMe SSD along with 8GB DDR4 RAM. It runs on the Windows 10 Home operating system. The built-in IR camera in the laptop is also designed with facial recognition for better security.
4. Dell Inspiron 14 5400 – Best Dell 14-Inch Laptop
This computer is driven by an 10th gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 processor, 12GB RAM, and a 512GB SSD.
The FHD monitor has a narrow-border display that limits external interference and builds an immersive visual experience. It also has an IPS panel that makes viewing comfortable and free of distortion across different positions.
One of the most charming features of this laptop is its support for exceptional multimedia experiences, thanks to Dell Cinema.
Not only do you get a vivid display and high-quality sound, but you also enjoy minimal buffering while streaming. This makes it a particularly smart choice for anyone interested in audio-visual content.
5. ASUS VivoBook S14 S433 – Best Budget 14-Inch Laptop Under $700
But, in case you are looking for a budget friendly device with higher performance and a sleek look, the ASUS VivoBook S14 S433 is here to suffice all your needs.
The device has an all-black exterior with steel-gray interior that looks stunning when you carry it around.
For a device that costs less than $700, it is equipped with a 14” FHD nanoedge display with enhanced screen to body ratio. The device is also programmed with the latest Intel Core i5-10210U Processor for comprehensive and faster performance and productivity.
Lastly, this device from ASUS features 512GB SSD for storage along with 8GB RAM for memory options. It is also constructed with a range of I/O connectivity ports and the device runs on the Windows 10 Home operating system.
6. HP Pavilion x360 – Best HP 14 Inch 2-in-1 Laptop
The HP Pavilion x360 is hands down one of the best ones in the market, packed with all the latest features and the specifications that you possibly need for a smoother user experience beyond your expectations.
The device comes with the edge to edge screen ration which is hands down the most stunning feature of the device that you will likely come across.
It also supports four versatile modes with a 80% screen to body ration. The 14” diagonal FHD IPS type display is multi-touch enabled and has a very premium look and feel to the device.
The higher bandwidth memory and the fast boot-up with the 512GB PCIe SSD along with 8GB RAM makes your user experience a lot better than what you’d imagine.
Not just that, the device is also secured with the BIOS recovery and protection that automatically keeps checking the health of the device for smoother user experience. It is also made with environmentally conscious elements ensuring low halogen and mercury free display as well.
7. ASUS ZenBook Duo UX481FL – Best 14 Inch Dual Screen Laptop
If there is one hi-tech device with the 14” dual screen, the ASUS ZenBook Duo UX481FL is hands down the one that you just can’t do without.
The combination of the 14” full HD nanoedge display with a glossy finish is the main device.
The second display with 12.6” matte touchscreen helps with easier multitasking experience by extending the screen without any hassle at all.
Next up on the configuration of the device is the 10th generation Intel Core i7-10510U Processor along with NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GPU for an improved user experience. It lets you tackle multiple applications at once without any issues that you will likely face around.
The best thing about this device is likely the fast storage and memory including the 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD along with 16GB RAM for smoother productivity and performance.
The design of this device is not the traditional one and comes with the ErgoLift design that ensures a comfortable typing experience with optimised cooling system.
It also comes with all the necessary connectivity options that ensure faster data transfer and seamless user experience. It does support the USB-C ports, if that is perfect for smoother performance.
8. Lenovo Yoga C940 (14-inch) – Best Mobile Performance Laptop
For those who are always on the go and need a device that can help suffice their travelling needs is a must have.
The Lenovo Yoga C940 (14-inch) is hands down one of the best picks. It comes with a sleek and portable design that you wouldn’t regret spending your money on.
The combination of smart performance with mobile versatility is what distinguishes this from the rest.
The 14” display supports up to 4K VESA options, ensuring that you never have to compromise on your visual experience at all.
The device is powered by up to 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 processor that enables smarter performance with AI functions.
The smarter proactivity of the device also reduces battery usage, ensuring that you can use the device for a long time when on the go.
The convertible hinge of the device also packs in the best Dolby Atmos speakers that enable you to enjoy crisp and clear audio.
The best thing about the device is the up to 2TB SSD storage along with up to 32 GB RAM for smoother performance.
9. ASUS ZenBook 14 UX434FLC – Best ASUS 14 Inch Laptop
This high-performer is fueled by a powerful Intel Core i7-10510U processor, 16GB RAM, a 512GB SSD, and NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics.
The FHD monitor follows a narrow-bezel design to realize a screen-to-body ratio as high as 92%. But the innovative “screenpad” takes the cake with its intuitive understanding of your multitasking needs.
For instance, you can switch between apps, use handwriting to take notes, or convert the screen to a numeric keypad. We also love the hinge-based construction of this laptop that facilitates better cooling, audio and typing.
10. MSI Modern 14 A10RAS-884 – Best 14 inch Laptop with Dedicated Graphics
This laptop is fueled by an Intel Core i5-10210U processor, 8GB RAM, a 512GB SSD, and NVIDIA MX330 graphics.
The FHD monitor has an optimal screen resolution of 1920 x 1080, support for IPS, and a color gamut of 72% NTSC. Thanks to True Color technology, you can experience different usage modes suited to the need of the hour. This makes projects like multimedia editing much smoother.
Bonus: This MSI laptop boasts of several hours of unplugged usage—up to 10! Since it is also lightweight and thin (2.62lbs, 0.6”), you can comfortably take it with you on travels, meetings, etc.
Bonus: ASUS Chromebook Flip C436 – Best 14 Inch Chromebook
Highlight: Chromebooks have, over time, become synonymous with portability, and the ASUS Chromebook Flip C436 lives up this lineage.
Its biggest draw is perhaps a glorious nano-edge display that employs a thin bezel design (5mm or 0.19”) to expand the available screen space for your content.
ASUS claims that this lets the 14” display fit into the chassis of a 13” machine. This Chromebook also utilizes a hinge-based design (360-degree) to allow you to switch to the mode of operation that suits the situation best.
You can easily alternate between tent, tablet and stand modes.
On the processing front, this Chromebook is pretty basic: an Intel Core i3-10110U CPU, 8GB RAM, and 128GB of storage space (eMMC).
Understandably, this will be adequate for regular activities but not so much for processor-intensive pursuits.
But then again, the Chromebook perseveres to simplify your life by bringing you a world of apps and the power of Chrome OS. The operating system updates automatically and offers anti-virus protection besides being super responsive.
The battery lasts for a good 12 hours, depending on your usage. These are contemporary traits well aligned with the demands of modern living and computing.
To its merit, this Chromebook manages to look quite good. It has an FHD display and a lightweight, lean aluminum body (2.58lbs, 0.54”).
The diamond-cut anodized edges are the cherry on the cake, adding both elegance and sophistication.
The 100% sRGB color gamut ensures that colors are rendered correctly, while the wide viewing angle (178-degree) enhances your overall A/V experience.
Although this is a budget device, it also has a backlit keyboard to enable you to work in all kinds of environments.
- 10 Best 13 Inch Laptops
- 10 Best 15 Inch Laptops
- 10 Best 11 Inch Laptops
- 10 Best Windows Laptops 2020
- Top 10 Best Ultrabooks 2020
- The 10 Best Laptops for College Students
Buying a 14 Inch Laptop: Pros and Cons
So, will a 14” notebook be the right fit for your lifestyle? Here is a quick list of the pros and cons you can expect from this range of laptops. It will help you make a considered decision.
- This screen size makes for a portable laptop. A 14” monitor is easy to work on even when you are on the go, traveling in public transport, or working in cramped spaces like an airplane seat.
- Build-wise too, most 14” laptops are lightweight and slim. You can carry them around with you in backpacks without the risk of developing a backache. Their light build makes them good traveling companions.
- The 14” size is a good middle ground between a large, 17” laptop and a 15.6” laptop, which, in recent times, has also become popular. You might find these laptops even more portable than their 15.6” cousins without cutting too many corners in terms of performance.
- In terms of industrial design, 14” laptops can be exemplary. They need to maximize the (limited) space available to them—a task they manage in style. Some users feel that the keyboard, in particular, fits better in a 14” chassis. You will find that the empty space on either side is minimal. This makes the construction space-efficient and also contributes to a better typing experience.
- If you want a larger screen size in this model, even that is virtually possible with HDMI- and display ports. All you need to do is connect to an external display for a larger-than-life experience. This is useful to screen presentations, project movies to an audience, etc. You are effectively viewing things on a large canvas without actually having to lug around a larger laptop.
- With many 14” laptops, you can get a screen that has an optimal resolution of 1920 x 1080. This is usually ample for content in various formats. So, although you do not have a 15.6” screen, you can still enjoy the same resolution you would have on a bigger notebook.
- Some users feel that a 14” screen is too small for comfort. If you use your laptop a lot, especially for coding, writing, etc., a small screen might make you develop a headache or eye strain.
- For lovers of portability, a 15.6” laptop can be a great option as well. It offers a larger screen while maintaining a lightweight chassis that is, in many cases, as light as many 14” laptops.
- If you are watching your budget, you might be surprised to find that several 14” laptops are expensive—even more so than their 15.6” peers.
- Not many line-ups of 14” laptops exist in the marketplace today. Most manufacturers have brought out a series or two. Consequently, it is rare to find a 14” laptop that meets your needs as compared to one in a bigger screen size.
- Ultimately, your decision will directly depend on your priority. Do you value portability the most? Is a small screen size suitable for your standard computing needs? If so, you are likely to enjoy working on a 14” computer.
Market Overview: 14″ Laptop Brands to Choose From
As the demand for portable computing has risen, more and more computer makers have jumped onto the bandwagon. You can find several brands with interesting line-ups of 15” and 14” laptops.
Indeed, many have also come up with 11” and 13” laptops—hyper-mobile notebooks intended for fast-paced lifestyles. This competitive dynamic bodes brilliantly for consumers as they get several options to choose from.
You can find budget-friendly picks starting as cheap as under $300. You can also purchase 14” laptops tailored to multimedia needs such as editing, content creation, and streaming.
Most top manufacturers now have stakes in the 14” marketplace. Among the leading brands are Acer, Asus, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, and MSI. Here are a few highlights to give you an overview of your options:
- Asus: This brand has a clear edge when it comes to portable computing. You can find lightweight, sleek laptops that nonetheless offer cutting-edge features like screenpads, dedicated numeric keypads, and ergonomic hinges.
- MSI: If you plan to use your laptop for creative pursuits like film-making and photo editing, MSI has excellent options for you. Many 14” laptops from the MSI stables offer dedicated graphics, brilliant colors, and an engaging visual experience.
- HP: HP will appeal to the cost-conscious crowd that also wants to maximize performance, responsiveness and durability. You can easily find cheap 14” HP laptops that are incredibly responsive, portable, and have long-lasting batteries.
- Huawei: If you want a high-performing, all-rounder 14” laptop, Huawei can serve you well. Its MateBook line-up offers competent processing, immersive displays, good sound output, and long battery life. You can even enjoy dedicated graphics and security features like fingerprint-based login.
- Lenovo: Smart design, flexibility of usage, and a host of innovative features set Lenovo 14” laptops apart. The convertible design is particularly useful, letting you use the laptop as a tablet, full workstation, entertainment portal, etc. Lenovo has also invested in good-quality sound. Dolby Atmos helps deliver an enthralling auditory experience even in compact 14” computers.
What to Expect in a 14” Laptop
The 14” size has become incredibly popular with many audiences today for the deft manner in which it combines portability with functionality. If you have decided to venture out and bring home one of these notebooks, here is a ready list of the configuration and other features you should seek.
- The processing compartment: Most laptops in this space offer upwards of an Intel Core i5 processor supported by at least 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage. More powerful machines employ an Intel Core i7 CPU with 8GB RAM and SSD storage to the tune of 512GB. The advantage of getting an SSD is improved read/write speed along with a lower rate of wear and tear.
You can find computers with equivalent AMD processors; they will come in cheaper than their Intel counterparts. The primary consideration is to seek a CPU that can efficiently handle your daily computing activities.
So, if your usage is CPU-draining—for example, wireless streaming or multitasking on spreadsheets—you will have to invest in a meatier processing compartment.
- Display and graphics: You can easily find 14” laptops with FHD screens, support for IPS, and an optimal screen resolution of 1920 x 1080. On the budget end of the spectrum are laptops with HD monitors and a screen resolution of 1366 x 768.
If you get a computer with a narrow bezel, you can effectively maximize the available screen real estate. This lets you work, watch videos, etc., in a highly compelling experience.
In fact, some laptops have a screen-to-body ratio as high as 92%! This dispels all fears about a 14” screen being too small for comfort.
Also, depending on your budget and requirements, you can choose between integrated and dedicated graphics.
If you need to engage in activities like multimedia editing or content creation, you stand to benefit from a dedicated graphics processor like NVIDIA GeForce MX250.
Note: Not many 14” laptops offer dedicated graphics. You will also need to account for a higher budget if you do opt for a GPU.
Another choice you need to make pertains to touch. For portable laptops and those that allow multi-mode use (tablets), a touch display can come in handy. You typically don’t need a touchscreen if you plan to use the laptop as a stationary workstation.
- The sound chamber: While 14” laptops are high on mobility, many of them manage to deliver good sound. If audio quality is high up on your list, look for Dolby Atmos sound, large speakers, and spacious resonant chambers. Some laptops utilize a hinge-based design which also enhances the sound output, besides easing the heat dissipation and improving your typing comfort.
- Battery backup: Reasonably long unplugged usage is important for a 14” laptop since portability is one of its main draws. Look for battery backup of eight hours and above. You can even find notebooks that offer 15 hours of power on a single charge. If you get a quick-charging battery, you can work freely from anywhere, powering up whenever you get the chance.
- Build and construction: Lightweight but sturdy is the way to go here. A standard 14” laptop weighs about 2–4lbs, which is easy to carry around with you. Also, check that the profile is thin enough to slide into backpacks. If you are a frequent traveler, you can also get military-standard construction for extra durability during traveling.
- Security: This is a direct offset of portability and working in shared environments. For your 14” device to be secure and keep your data confidential, you need a dependable security provision such as HP’s Bios. Some laptops come with a fingerprint reader that allows password-free login. The added biometric security makes a great deal of a difference when you are working in a collaborative setting like a shared office.
The above is the bare minimum you should seek in a standard 14” laptop. Besides these features, you should also look for ample device support and connectivity options such as USB ports, HDMI ports, and Wi-Fi compatibility.
A well-built keyboard is yet another deal-maker, especially if you are a programmer, writer, etc., who makes extensive use of those buttons all day long.
Some 14” computers offer keyboards with dedicated numeric keypads. These are useful for anyone who frequently inputs numbers for data entry, mathematical computation, and associated activities.
The Long and Short of It
With changing times, designs and specifications of computing devices may vary. But one thing that eternally remains essential is the comfort of usage.
A 14-inch laptop has emerged as a candidate deserving of the attention of the millennial, particularly for the way it optimizes performance and design.
Not only do you get a machine that is mighty enough to cater to everyday pursuits as well as demanding endeavors, but the device is also free of the challenges of limited space, cramped peripherals, and sub-par display and graphics.
Moreover, these devices have proved to possess a knack for adaptability; you can find a pick that doubles up as a gaming companion, a binge-watch specialist, a school-assignment expert, or a work-commitment champion.
As 14-inch laptops become popular, other computer manufacturers are expected to announce their offerings in this space.
Until then, you would be safe with one of the laptops on this list since all of them come from well-established families with a long history of manufacturing dependable yet modern laptops.
Pick one according to the priority closest to your heart—budget, battery life, processing power, lightweight design, customized requirements, you name it.